BTL Emsella Unit with Chair
- Emsella SN 09900B000771 DOM 3-28-18
- Chair SN 29930B000242 DOM 3-10-17
- Remote control and power cord
What Is BTL Emsella™?
- BTL Emsella is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment to strengthen pelvic floor muscles. Millions of women suffer from weakened pelvic muscles, which can cause stress urinary incontinence, or SUI, which leads to small urine leaks when laughing, sneezing, or exercising or more severe incontinence that leads to embarrassing accidents. Pelvic floor weakness can also cause vaginal laxity, reduced vaginal sensation, or a feeling of heaviness in the pelvic area. Weakened pelvic muscles may be due to childbirth, hormonal fluctuation, aging, or changes in weight. If you suffer from a weak pelvic floor and kegel exercises have not helped, BTL Emsella may offer relief. BTL Emsella is designed to strengthen pelvic muscles and reduce incontinence without drugs or surgery.
- BTL EMSELLA™ is a great option for women of any age who desire solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. The treatment is FDA approved in men and women. Patients who leak with cough or who have leakage with sudden urges to rush to the bathroom are candidates.
- Your provider will tailor a treatment plan for you. A typical treatment takes about 30 minutes and you will need about 6 sessions, scheduled once or twice a week.
- You will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscles’ contractions during the procedure. Most of our patients remark that it is a feeling unlike any other. You may resume daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. The results will typically continue to improve over the next few weeks.
- Non-invasive and non-surgical
- No recovery or downtime needed
- Remain fully clothed during treatment
- For BOTH Men & Women
- 95% of BTL Emsella patients experienced noticeable improvement!
- Treats entire pelvic floor area in a 30-minute session.
BTL Emsella w Chair - 18'